Day 1: Reef Trip
Award-winning vessel EVOLUTION departs Cairns daily offering a fast, comfortable and affordable cruise, with five hours spent visiting two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef destinations. This large modern vessel provides a superior ride in all weather conditions, no big crowds and exclusive protected Reef locations. Professional, friendly and attentive staff ensure a safe and enjoyable fun filled experience.
Highlights of your day on the Reef
- Five hours of snorkelling or diving at two outer Great Barrier Reef locations.
- FREE guided snorkelling tours.
- FREE scuba diving lesson so you can try it first.
- State of the art snorkel and dive equipment and flotation devices.
- Live musical entertainment.
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch including prawns, fish, steak, sausages, vegetarian, tropical salads and pastas.
- Exclusive, protected, sheltered reef locations.tback local!
Day 2: Daintree, Cape Trib & Bloomfield
Billy Tea Safaris is a small locally owned Advanced Eco Accredited Tour Operator, which operates small personalised tours with custom built 4WD vehicles, maximum 16 passengers per vehicle, and your naturalist guides have extensive knowledge of flora, fauna, history of the area and aboriginal culture, which will ensure you day will be a memory of a lifetime.
Highlights of your day in the Daintree
- See crocodiles & birdlife on the 1 hour Daintree River Cruise including morning tea
- Spectacular views where the world heritage rainforest meets the Great Barrier Reef - recently named the BEST drive in the world!
- Spot rare animals like a Cassowary or a Boyd's Dragon
- Walk through the Daintree Rainforest on an elevated boardwalk with our amazing guides and learn about Aboriginal culture and rare flora & fauna
- Hand feed wallabies at our exclusive rainforest lunch setting
- Enjoy a Aussie BBQ lunch. Drinks at passenger's own expense.
- Get up close to Eclectus Parrots,Pythons & other native wildlife at our lunch location, animal sanctuary in the rainforest
- Go for a freshwater swim in the rainforest at pristine Emmogen Creek
- Try a traditional Aussie 'Billy Tea' with damper
- Share an exotic local tropical fruit platter
- Spend time at the famous Cape Tribulation Beach - the only place in the world where two World Heritage listed areas meet
- Exotic tropical fruit ice-cream at Daintree Ice Cream Company
- Cable Ferry crossing across the mighty Daintree River
More Info: Itinerary and FAQs
Day 3: Cairns Tablelands
Billy Tea Safaris is a small locally owned Advanced Eco Accredited Tour Operator, which operates small personalised tours with custom built 4WD vehicles, maximum 16/20 passengers per vehicle, and your naturalist guides have extensive knowledge of flora, fauna, history of the area, together with experiencing the local lifestyle and culture of the people in the Tablelands. Will ensure your day in the Cairns Tablelands will be a memory of a lifetime.Tropical North Queensland is undeniably one of the most exciting and diverse regions to visit in Australia and the Cairns Tablelands sits at the very heart of it. With its breathtaking waterfalls, scenic vistas at every turn, impressive lakes, lush rainforest and rugged outback, a visit to this region promises to be one of great contrast, beauty and exploration.
Highlights of your day in the Tablelands
- Coffee Works...coffee and chocolate tasting, with time to shop among a treasure trove of Gourmet Gifts
- Step back in time from the 1800s at the Historic Village Herberton , over 50 original buildings
- Cup of Billy Tea plus cheese tasting from Local Gallos range and tropical fruit tasting platter all prepared by your Driver
- Millaa Millaa Fallls and Lookout
- Spot the elusive Platypus,you may also see Turtles
- Smokehouse platter, featuring a selection of handcrafted smoked meats including crocodile and barramundi.
- Sample locally crafted beer and wine from the Cairns Tablelands region
- 500 year old Curtain Fig Tree one of the largest in Australia
- Get lucky !!! you may see the fascinating Tree Kangaroo in the surrounding trees.
- Sample a little shopping on your way home at The Humpy Store
- Experence the local lifestyle, culture & people on the Cairns Tablelands
More Info: Itinerary and FAQs
Child (0-14 years)
Family (2 adults + 2 children 0-14 years)
Billy Tea Safaris will provide Baby Seats or Booster Seat please advise upon booking, all children up to the age of 7 years.
Please be aware there is a 24-hour cancellation policy of 100% cancellation fee. No exceptions.
If you fail to load there is also a 100% cancellation fee applies. No exceptions.
Please check our Terms and Conditions for Cancellation Fees.
PRIVATE CHARTER RATES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Prices valid from 24 September 2018 to 31 March 2019.