Day 1: Daintree, Cape Trib & Bloomfield
Billy Tea Safaris is a small locally owned Advanced Eco Accredited Tour Operator, which operates small personalised tours with custom built 4WD vehicles, maximum 16 passengers per vehicle, please note that during busy periods we operate more than one vehicle in the Daintree area. Your naturalist guides have extensive knowledge of flora, fauna, history of the area and aboriginal culture, which will ensure you day will be a memory of a lifetime.
Highlights of your day in the Daintree
- See crocodiles & birdlife on the 1 hour Daintree River Cruise including morning tea
- Spectacular views where the world heritage rainforest meets the Great Barrier Reef - recently named the BEST drive in the world!
- Spot rare animals like a Cassowary or a Boyd's Dragon
- Walk through the Daintree Rainforest on an elevated boardwalk with our amazing guides and learn about Aboriginal culture and rare flora & fauna
- Visit the wallabies at our exclusive rainforest lunch setting
- Enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch. Drinks at passenger's own expense
- Get up close to Eclectus Parrots, Pythons & other native wildlife at our lunch location, animal sanctuary in the rainforest
- Go for a freshwater swim in the rainforest at pristine Emmogen Creek
- Try a traditional Aussie 'Billy Tea' with damper
- Share an exotic local tropical fruit platter
- Spend time at the famous Cape Tribulation Beach - the only place in the world where two World Heritage listed areas meet
- Exotic tropical fruit ice-cream at the Daintree Ice Cream Company
- Cable Ferry crossing across the mighty Daintree River
More Info: Itinerary and FAQs
Day 2: Cairns Tablelands
Experience the best of the Cairns Tablelands region with Billy Tea Safaris; exploring the high-country west of the city; sampling local produce and meeting local characters along the way.
Highlights of your day in the Tablelands
- Unlimited Coffee and chocolate tasting for morning tea ….Coffee Works
- Herberton Historic Village ….step back in time from the 1800s , over 50 original buildings
- Tropical fruit & local cheese tasting
- Visit the iconic Millaa Millaa Falls for a refreshing swim
- Smokehouse platter featuring a selection of handcrafted smoke meats including crocodile and Barramundi
- Sample locally crafted beer and wine from the Tablelands region
- A main course lunch selection
- Visit the 500-year-old Curtain Fig Tree
- Last minute shopping for local produce at The Humpy Shop
More Info: Itinerary and FAQs
Child (0-14 years)
Family (2 adults + 2 children 0-14 years)
Billy Tea Safaris will provide Baby Seats or Booster Seat please advise upon booking, all children up to the age of 7 years.
Please be aware there is a 24-hour cancellation policy of 100% cancellation fee. No exceptions.
If you fail to load there is also a 100% cancellation fee applies. No exceptions.
Please check our Terms and Conditions for Cancellation Fees.
PRIVATE CHARTER RATES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Prices valid from 1 June 2019 to 31 March 2020.