Update to operations:
Daintree Rainforest Tour:
Outback / Chillagoe Caves Tour:
Great Barrier Reef Tour:
We are also operating our Multi-Day Tours, please visit the tour page below and click the Book Now button for the latest availability. The days do not need to be consecutive:
Please note that due to COVID-19 closures, we have had to make alternative temporary changes to our itinerary. Please see below:
- Lunch has been moved to a local cafe in the Daintree Rainforest region so that each passenger is served individually
- Temporarily no tropical fruits platter, damper or Billy Tea
The health and safety of our customers and employees is, and always has been our highest priority. Our new program brings together new and existing wellbeing measures. These include:
- Recording contact information: before travel, agents and/or passengers must provide passengers phone number, email and accommodation address. If we do not have this information prior to travel, passengers will be refused entry. These records are used only for the purposes of tracing COVID-19 and are stored securely.
- Paperless check-in: passengers will be picked up from their accommodation at the scheduled time.
- Cashless payments: all bookings must be paid in full prior to travel (including the $20 per person reef levy). Passengers will not be able to pay with cash at any stage throughout the tour.
- Social distancing: Our vehicles will carry a maximum of 17 passengers. COVID-Safe restrictions for seating within vehicles requires social distancing between staff and passengers. Although COVID restrictions have eased for passenger seating, we will also ensure to not allow passengers to sit immediately beside other passengers from other bookings or family units.
- Changes to food service: staff-controlled catering and service to minimise touchpoints for crew and passengers. There will be no self-serve food option, so we have temporarily removed the tropical fruit platter and damper. Lunch will be at a local cafe in the Daintree Rainforest region and each passenger will be served individually.
- Sanitising stations: hand sanitising stations will be placed throughout the vessel and buses and at entry points. Sanitising wipes will be available for passengers to wipe down seat belts, trays and armrests themselves.
- Enhanced cleaning of equipment: with a focus on high contact areas, entrance points, signage, and changes to our food service.
- Masks provided: while these are not mandatory from a safety point of view, we will have these available for use if you wish. Customers can also bring their own mask if they would prefer.
- Staff training: all employees have completed the QTIC COVID Safe Training Program and will follow strict personal hygiene protocols including daily pre-screening.
- Symptoms: if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, you will be refused entry and advised to seek medical advice and to contact our reservations team or your agent to reschedule your activity.
Customers can cancel their trip up to 18 hours before travel for a full refund (2 pm the day prior to travel). If you cancel within the 18-hour period before travel, no refund will be issued. Rebooking fees of $50 also apply.
In the instance that your preferred date of travel is cancelled by us, we will rebook you on the next available date we are departing at no additional cost to you. For more information on booking changes and other options contact our Reservations team via email:
or phone: 07 4032 0077.
If you booked through a third-party travel agent, please contact your agent directly regarding your refund or rebooking request first. Please read the agents Terms & Conditions carefully before booking with a third party! Their specific Terms and Conditions are out of our control and may differ from our Terms and Conditions.
COVID-19: In the event that you need to cancel due to COVID related medical reasons or if the Government changes travel restrictions and you are forced to cancel your tour which is outside of your control, you can cancel and rebook at no additional cost to you.