4 Night Holiday Package - 2 Adults Garden View Apartment $1919 Save $105
CONTACT: 07 4032 0077
(International: +61 7 4032 0077)
Accommodation: Twin Share One Bedroom Luxury 4.5 Star Garden View Apartment - Cairns luxury Apartments in a Garden View Room
Located on the Cairns marina waterfront, apartments offer the most discerning travelers the ultimate in exclusive, accommodation.
- The apartments are the latest in open plan modern living, accommodation with garden views.
- You are only minutes away from shopping, fine cuisine, Esplanade Harbour and front boardwalk and the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
- The spacious 1 Bedroom Apartment living and dining areas open onto your private balcony. Direct telephone line, 42 inch plasma television, DVD player, fully equipped kitchen and a personal laundry with a washing machine and dryer. Ensuited bathroom.
Itinerary for your Daintree Cape Tribulation 4WD Bloomfield Track Billy Tea Safaris. Small group with a Advanced Eco Accredited Operator.
Complimentary return hotel transfers scenic drive to Mossman, admiring the Azure Waters of the Coral Sea and coastline. Lush farmland contrasts with seascape as we approach the majestic Daintree River.
Morning tea and a informative river cruise of the Daintree River. Viewing Estuarine Crocodiles, mangrove forests and wildlife, nature at its best!
Ascend the Alexandra Range for a panoramic view of World Heritage Tropical Rainforest and the magestic Daintree River merging with the azure colours of the Coral Sea.
Guided rainforest elevated National Park Boardwalk, searching for the elusive, Southern Cassowary and other wildlife species.
Delicious barbecue lunch, freshly prepared salads served while you have the opportunity to hand feed a Kangaroo and enjoy a cold drink from the bar at the wildlife rescue sanctuary.
Cape Tribulation Beach there is a little time to swim in the Coral Sea (seasonal) or stroll along the beach and boardwalk where the 'Rainforest meets the Reef'.
Afternoon refreshment stop, then cross the Daintree River by cable ferry and begin our homeward journey.
Reef Trip Upolu Cay and Outer Barrier Reef
Check-in from 7.15 am at the Reef Fleet Terminal at Ocean Free + Freedom desk, proceed to boarding the boat, 7.30am A Finger No 5 at the Marlin Marina, Cairns for an 8.00am departure. Cruise in comfort on board this luxury cruising cat through turquoise waters to two destinations Upolu Cay and the outer edge of Upolu Reef
- Upolu coral cay experience a glass bottom boat trip with our marine naturalist. Swim, Snorkel and (Dive optional expense). Enjoy your first snorkel just off the cay in the shallow waters.
- During lunch cruise to the Outer Edge Upolu Reef, snorkel or (dive on expense) the amazing "Wonder Wall", on the outer edge of Upolo Reef.
- A sumptuous lunch Queensland prawns, Tasmanian smoked salmon, roast chicken, mixed meat platter, 3 fresh salad selections, assorted breads, condiments and pickles.
- Tropical fruit platter, cheese and crackers and cake served on cruise home. Low guest numbers (max 75 — surveyed for 109 people) ensures highest staff to passenger ratio and personal snorkel and dive experience.
- Snorkeling tuition and use of top quality snorkeling gear including buoyancy vests, lycra suits/wetsuits
- High snorkel and dive crew to guest ratio
- Coffee and tea all day
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour with Marine Naturalist
- Adventure Drift snorkel tour
- Large lunch including seafood plus tropical afternoon tea
- Fish Feed
- Fresh water showers
- Prescription masks
- Certified Diving (1–2 dives)
- Introductory Diving (1–2 dives)
- Underwater cameras
- Well stocked range of alcoholic refreshments
- A range of quality merchandise
6 hours to dive and snorkel your day in 2 amazing locations
CONTACT: 07 4032 0077
(International: +61 7 4032 0077)
Itinerary for Kuranda Train and Skyrail
Complimentary Hotel pickup from your accommodation will either be at 8.00am or 9.00am depending on whether you choose the first or second train.
Your amazing journey on the Historical Kuranda train stopping at the Barron Falls , taking a step back in History and see some amazing views an experience not to miss.
Next stop Kuranda Station where you will have free time to experience this wonders of this l little village in the Rainforest, Kuranda. You may also wish to explore Kuranda Birdworld, Butterfly Sanctuary and Koala Gardens these are at your own expense. Then make your own way down to Skyrail which is situated right next to the Kuranda Train Station, boarding either the 1pm or 3pm Skyrail depending on which one you have booked back to Caravonica where we will meet you for your transfer back to your accommodation.
Terms & Conditions of Package
Package is subject to availability, tour itineraries may change due to weather conditions or individual operators discretion.
Package Accommodation and Tours may change due to availabilty.
Payment must be made in full at time of confirmation to secure package.
Cancellation Policy if the Package is cancelled 7 days prior to commencement date a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
Payment via credit card will incurr a 2% fee for Mastercard and Visa and 3.5% for Amex. Direct bookings can be made without fees via direct bank deposits.
We strongly suggest with all Travel you have Travel Insurance.
Prices are valid to 31st March 2016. Please enquiry for new rate after this date.
Please use our enquiry form to find out more or to make a booking for this package.